3D Animation Generalist
Fox Cub Games is looking to hire a 3D Animator Generalist with excellent creative ability and knowledge of the Unity animation pipeline geared towards mobile platforms.
As a 3D animator at Fox Cub you will work closely with the Art Director, design team, and programming team to lead the production and implementation of top quality animations for our existing games and future projects. As a vital member of the art team you will provide insight and suggestions on how to raise the visual quality of our animations, as well as using your technical understanding of the Unity engine and animation pipeline to create efficient and optimised animations for mobile platforms.
Being a team member at Fox Cub is a unique opportunity to work with a talented close knit team from around the world from the comfort of your home.
We respect people who are honest, direct and have a “go-get-it-done-attitude”. Smart people like you don’t belong in corporations with bureaucratic hierarchies. Fox Cub Games is a company where you will make a difference!
- Create visually exciting 3D animations for various different styles, that are full of personality and character
- Take a lead role in the animation team to maintain a high level of quality across our games
- Produce 3D animations that are fully optimised for mobile devices
- Rig and skin both character and environment 3D models prepared by the art team
- Excellent knowledge of animation principles that allow you to work in both realistic and stylized animation styles
- Ability to rig and skin 3D models, both characters and environment props
- Ability to create high quality animations for low-mid poly characters and environment assets.
- Solid understanding of Unity animation flow and implementation for mobile development
- Ability to optimise animations for mobile devices
- Ability to unwrap UVs best suited for animated models
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with other departments.
- Work remotely during Pacific Time Zone business hours.
- Fluent English is a MUST.
- A portfolio showcasing high-quality animations
- Ability to create 2D animations using Spine or similar
- Good 3D modelling skills, for low-mid poly characters and environment
To apply, please send your CV, online portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com with the tag [3DAnim] in the title.