Our team is looking for talented Concept Artist to help design characters, backgrounds, and symbol designs for our mobile Slots games. This is a Full-Time Remote position.
Concept Artist Responsibilities:
– collaborate with designers and art director on game mechanic visual mockups
– quick concept explorations for characters, background, theme mood, UI, and symbol designs
– design game assets in various art styles – cartoony, stylized, and realistic
– polish concept into production ready game assets
– collaborate with game designers and engineers on implementing exported assets
Concept Artist Qualifications:
– must demonstrate strong illustration and CG painting techniques
– must demonstrate the ability to work on various art styles
– vocal and communicative
– English is a must
Here is an example of the variety of art styles presented in our games: Game Theme Examples
About Fox Cub Games:
Fox Cub Games is a 100% distributed company – There are no physical offices, everyone works from home. Our team spans across 16 countries and operates through all major international time zones.
Our development process is collaborative and iterative. You will have a strong voice in designing the game, not just on visual appearance, but also on gameplay and products.
This position is compensated at $15/h. You will be paid weekly through PayPal. Work at the comfort of your home!
During the interview process, there will be a paid art test.
Interested applicants, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag [Concept] and your name.
Please include your portfolio link(s) and a short info about yourself and your experiences. No need for long cover letters. Your portfolio will speak for itself
We highly appreciate your interest in the position, but due to the volume of submissions, we will reach out to those selected for the interview process. Thank you.