Fox Cub is hiring an experienced Mobile Game Graphic Illustrator for our mobile Slots games.
We are looking for someone who:
• can design informative, easy to navigate, and artistically beautiful fonts, logo, and dialogs.
• understands how free-to-play games monetize
About Fox Cub Games
Fox Cub Games is a 100% distributed company – There are no physical offices, everyone works from home! Our team spans across 16 countries and operates through all major international time zones.
Our development process is collaborative and iterative. You will have a strong voice in designing the game, not just on visual appearance, but also on gameplay and products.
Graphic Artist Responsibilities:
Graphic Artist will be in charge of designing fonts, game dialogs, UI Frames, promotional artwork and game logos.
• Find typography and fonts suitable in style for game themes and settings
• Render fonts and dialogs for game mechanics and promotional materials
• Design logos and title art for game themes
• Design beautifully illustrated UI and game frames
Our ideal candidate is a designer able to illustration/design title art that fit the style established by the Art Director
• 3 years experience in UI design for mobile games
• Previous experience in Video games UI design strongly preferred
• Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency
• Knowledge of freemium models and visual trends in mobile games user experience
• Must be skilled in visual communication and menu design in a monetization context
• Flexible to work on different projects with different deadlines
• Sophisticated design and typographic sensibilities
• Able to quickly come up with new visual treatments as well as adapting to established styles
• Solid and consistent body of relevant illustration and graphic design work
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and contribute to team atmosphere
• Excellent time management and task planning abilities
• Task driven, self-motivated, communicative, and proactive personality.
• Passion for games a must!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title tag [Graphic Illustrator] and your name. Please write a short introduction and a link to your portfolio. No need for long lengthy paragraphs, your work will speak for itself.
Due to the volume of applicants, we can only reply to selected candidates. Thank you!
*We’ve rejected many applicants without a link to their portfolio. Please include a link!”