Reports To: Director of Product Design
Key Purpose of the Job:
- As the Producer, you live at the heart of a production. You will help build the production roadmap and own its execution across the entire creative team; Design, UI, Art, Animation, VFX, Audio, Dev and QA.
- Work autonomously from the comfort of your own home or local cafe!
- Create, monitor, update and assign tasks to all creatives with accurate time estimates and correct prioritization daily.
- Attend weekly internal scrum meetings and company partner scrum meetings to inform and align all parties with the current project status.
- Prepares weekly reports for Directors regarding status of all projects for each major discipline, Design, Dev, Art and Audio.
- Responsible for all delivered assets, ensuring smooth hand over to the next creative in the pipeline; Correct file format, size, naming and location.
- Personally clear any blockages in the pipeline which compromise timely task delivery or asset quality.
- Trust in your abilities to deliver completed sprints and releases by the due date… or earlier!
- Liaise with talented creatives in a variety of time zones and cultures around the globe.
- Be available Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time to work within our core hours.
Skills & Requirements
You Need to Know:
- Previous producer experience is essential.
- Understanding of how to successfully manage multiple creatives across multiple projects.
- Experience with slack, Jira and Trello is a bonus.
- Understand Australian language – No worries!
You Need to Be:
- Proven in project management.
- Capable of organizing tasks within a large and diverse team
- Work with enthusiasm and clarity.
- Critical thinker: Apply sound judgment to plan and accomplish company goals in a prioritized and orderly fashion.
How to Apply:
1. To apply please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Include in the subject line your name, the title of the job you are applying for, as well as the website reference where you found the job posting.
3. Tell us a bit about yourself, why you think you are suitable for this Producer role. Give examples of how you had previously organized/managed a production.
About the Company:
Fox Cub Games is a startup that focuses on mobile games for multiple platforms. The company operates entirely in the cloud, there is no physical office, no nationality boundaries, everyone works from the comfort of their home. You will be a valued member of an international team. We respect people who are honest, direct and have a “go-get-it-done-attitude”. Smart people like you don’t belong in corporations with bureaucratic hierarchies. Fox Cub Games is a company where you will make a difference.