Fox Cub Games is looking to hire a 2D Spine Animator with excellent creative ability and knowledge of animation pipelines. You will help animate characters and game assets in various styles and genres for our mobile Slots titles. This is a remote full-time position and you work from the comfort of your home.
2D Animator Responsibilities:
- Animate and rig 2D character, creatures, and objects in Spine 2D software (http://esotericsoftware.com)
- Able to quickly block out keyframes in Spine for conceptual preview
- Collaborate with art producer on refining rough animations
- Be open to constructive feedbacks and able to communicate your creative ideas
- Work closely with engineering team to lead the production and implementation of top quality animations
- Work with VFX artists on creating VFX animations in Spine
- Provide insight and suggestions on how to raise the visual quality of our 2D animations
2D Animator Qualifications:
- Demonstrably excellent sense of timing and weight
- Skilled with Spine 2D Animation Software- 2 years minimum experience
- 2+ years game industry employment
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates breadth of skill, styles, genres
- Excellent personal, written and verbal communication
- Candidates must be fluent in English
- Able to work core hours 10am – 4pm in the PST timezone
About Fox Cub Games:
Fox Cub Games operates in the cloud – There are no physical offices, everyone works from home! Our team spans across 16 countries and operates through all major international time zones. We collaborate on Slack, Dropbox, Google hangout, and Teamspeak.
Please send your portfolios to art (at) foxcubgames.com with the tag [Spine]. No need for long cover letters and resumes. A quick intro and your portfolio/demo reel will be fine.
We highly appreciate your interest in the position, but due to the volume of submissions, we will reach out to those selected for the interview process. Thank you.